Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1. Graduate student – going for a masters now!
2. Intern – five straight summers. Chevron and Intel.
3. Tutor – did for awhile to supplement my stipend, now I do it for rent. Sigh.
4. Student leader in a chemistry lab (*whip crack* Make that solution!)
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Lord of the Rings (any of ’em)
2. Harry Potter (mostly the 3rd)
3. Princess Bride
4. Monty Python? Muppet Movie? Good Will Hunting? Good Morning Vietnam?
Four Places You Have Lived (only 4?)
1. Bartlesville, OK years 0-17
2. Berkeley, CA years 18-um, 24
3. Santa Barbara, CA years 24-25
4. Los Angeles, CA years 25-now
Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
2. Family Guy
3. Gilmore Girls
4. West Wing
Four Places You Have Been on Vacation
1. Germany – family
2. New Mexico – 10 summers in a row
3. Oregon – lived there for awhile
4. Hawaii – intern perk
Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. Yahoo/Gmail – compulsive email checking
3. Comedy Central
Four of your Favorite Foods
2. Anything with Nutella
3. Pistachio ice cream
Four Bloggers You are Tagging:
Well, if you haven’t done this then what are you waiting for?
Three names you answer to-
sigh. Katherine. Only if forced. You will all note Katie is not on here, nor my family nickname. Guess.
Three parts of your heritage-
German – 1/2
Irish – 1/8
Random European – the rest
Three things that scare you-
Three everyday essentials-
Petting Marie the cat
Three things you are wearing-
Safety glasses (hey, I’m at work)
Three favorite songs [by artists I’ve been listening to a lot lately]-
Walk away – Ben Harper
Love you madly – Cake
Bm slide – Angela Lum, co author.
Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
Three things that you want in a relationship-
Three favorite hobbies
Three things to do before you die
Three ways you are stereotypically female/male-
I like shoes
I get emotional and talk about it and analyze it
I believe ice cream and chocolate are therapeutic
Two truths and one lie, in no particular order-
I’ve fallen down the stairs on crutches
I was a ballerina for 10 years
I knit with opposite hands
3 people you are tagging-
Tag on people.