Another productive Friday
53. Ramen-based pizza crust. I have to say, when I first read the title I was grossed out remembering unsatisfactory meals of Ramen in college (the real stuff is so much better!). The picture didn’t help matters 🙂
52. The French do more than influence our cuisine. Apparently they’re really good at throwing cans….the NBA’s got nothing on them
51. A short history of the bagel. Not only did I find it interesting there’s a short history of the bagel, but apparently there’s an extended version (the director’s cut, if you will) as well!
50. Wheee! Try and catch me! I love the guy lecturing as people try to catch the horse 🙂
49. It’s not so much the crash on this mountain bike run that’s weird, but the angle that the entire clip is filmed at.
48. Pumpkin pie tarts with dark chocolate frosting. I’m a fan of pumpkin pie the traditional way, but you can’t go wrong with dark chocolate….
47. Speaking of pie…